Le Forum Francophone sur l'univers Superman !
Vous souhaitez réagir à ce message ? Créez un compte en quelques clics ou connectez-vous pour continuer.
Le deal à ne pas rater :
Display Star Wars Unlimited Ombres de la Galaxie : où l’acheter ?
Voir le deal

Kate Bosworth

+6
poussin
routhfan
v-ger-06
SUPERMAG
LeMartien
whedoniste
10 participants

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant

Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Empty Re: Kate Bosworth

Message par v-ger-06 2005-07-10, 12:21

ben voui,c'est super le teasing mais maintenant on voudrais savoir ! Mad
v-ger-06
v-ger-06
Informateur pour Lex Luthor

Revenir en haut Aller en bas

Message par whedoniste 2005-07-10, 20:36

C'etait une parodie de Stars Wars très droles mais le site l'a enlevé Confused
Pour ce qui doute j'avais posté le lien sur un autre forum et ils ont tous apprécier Cool (moi je suis celui qui se nome j.whedon)
http://www.serieslive.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=401&st=1250
whedoniste
whedoniste
Je travaille au Daily Planet...

Message par v-ger-06 2005-07-10, 21:41

ben c'est ou alors?trouve rien.... Crying or Very sad
v-ger-06
v-ger-06

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-07-10, 22:30

v-ger-06 a écrit:ben c'est ou alors?trouve rien.... Crying or Very sad

ouais je suis d'accord avec toi, c'est du n'importe quoi oui !!! Evil or Very Mad
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

http://www.supermag.org

Message par routhfan 2005-07-11, 08:34

whedoniste a écrit:T'a bien raison mais pourquoi elle sort avec ce tacheron d'Orlando Mad Crying or Very sad

je ne te le fait pas dire...un acteur si terne...maigre qui n'est meme pas hot...

routhfan

Message par LeMartien 2005-07-28, 14:54

Si vous voulez être amoureux, c'est maintenant Smile après y en aura plus !
http://www.katebosworthfan.com/Visuals/albums/_PHOTOSHOOTS/RobertEisner/kate-confidential19.jpg
LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

http://supermanreturns.free.fr

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-07-28, 18:43

LeMartien a écrit:Si vous voulez être amoureux, c'est maintenant Smile après y en aura plus !
http://www.katebosworthfan.com/Visuals/albums/_PHOTOSHOOTS/RobertEisner/kate-confidential19.jpg

ouais c'est pour ça qu'on voit rien alors, pffff.... Evil or Very Mad
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par LeMartien 2005-07-28, 19:09

LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-07-28, 21:07

ah ouais c'est mieux, même si elle est toujours aussi blonde notre chère Lois... ah non pardon, c'est Kate !!!... Rolling Eyes
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-07-29, 10:25

Kate Bosworth has reportedly fallen back into the arms of her Australian model lover following Orlando Bloom's return to the UK. Bloom was photographed cuddling up to heart-broken actress Sienna Miller on Sunday following her split from Jude Law - and it appears Bosworth has rekindled her romance with Lundi Shackleton. Bosworth met Shackleton on the set of the new Superman Returns movie where he works as an assistant to director Bryan Singer, and they enjoyed a string of dates until Bloom's arrival in Sydney last month. Bosworth put Shackleton to one side to enjoy spending time with the Troy hunk - but now he's returned home it appears Bosworth and Shackleton are an item again. An insider tells Australian website Entertainment.news.com.au, "They meet for lunch everyday and are often all over each other. It's commonly assumed that they are in a relationship." Bosworth and Bloom enjoyed a trans-Atlantic romance for two years before splitting earlier this year to concentrate on their careers. (source imdb)
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par LeMartien 2005-07-29, 12:28

c'est compliqué tout ça....
LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

Message par routhfan 2005-07-30, 19:37

je ne comprends pas ...

il arrive à sydney, on les voit s'embrasser, il repart et voilà qu'elle se remet avec l'autre...

je déteste bloom et je préfèrerait mille fois que kate reste avec l'autre mais je pense qu'ils ne sont que des amis ...c'est vraiment avec bloom qu'elle est ...

et la pauvre sienna miller humiliée en public...

routhfan

Message par routhfan 2005-08-29, 16:18

Il paraitrait que la Lois de Bosworth serait très similaire à celle de Teri Hatcher,mais avec un jeu à la Katharine Hepburne.Creportage a été fait par Ficassidy,une fille géniale qui s'est rendue au comic con et est une experte en Lois Lane,si elle dit que Kate était bien,je la crois...
voici un extrait de son reportage:

1. Kate Bosworth was terrific! She acted and moved like Teri Hatcher while she had the look of Golden-age Lois or any other beautiful romantic comedy actress from the 1940s. I especially loved it when she had her hair up in a bun—it gives her an “I’m-a-beautiful-girl-but-have-no-time-and-don’t-care-about-fixing-myself” vibe. She was wearing a dress outfit VERY similar to Max Fleischer’s animated Lois Lane, and in another scene she was wearing a pant suit very similar to what Teri Hatcher would wear back in Lois&Clark the TV series.

2. The Lois & Clark, Lois & Superman scenes were fantastic! Although we only saw very short snippets, the chemistry emanating between Brandon Routh and Kate Bosworth was strong enough to be felt whenever they were in a scene together! My personal favorite was one of Lois walking in front of Clark out of the Daily Planet office. She swings to face Clark and asks him if he was ever in love, then quickly regrets the question and babbles that her question was cheesy—she turns her back at Clark to call a taxi but Clark does this super whistle, causing a cab to stop right in front of her. She quickly looks back to look at Clark. There were a couple of scenes that I’m guessing are connected to each other. The first is that of Lois and Clark kneeling on the floor of the Daily Planet during closing time, picking up pieces of things they had dropped—including Clark’s glasses. They might have bumped into each other prior to this scene. The 2nd connected scene is that of Clark watching Lois walk out the office. The 3rd one would be that of Lois doing an interview with Superman at a rooftop of somewhere—this scene clearly parallels their first rooftop interview together played by Margot Kidder and Chris Reeve in Superman: The Movie, but instead of Lois being giddy, gigglish and blushing, she was putting up a wall between her and Superman. She had her voice recorder with her [a device Lois uses in the comics most of the time] and it looks like she’s using that as a barrier between her and Superman. It felt like she was giving him a sign that their interview was all business—no more romancing stuff. We later get more images from this interview scene that looks too much like it was pulled out of a Lois&Clark episode. Superman, with his cape wrapped around Lois, slowly flies out of the rooftop. We next see a close-up of the two of them holding each other and staring deeply into each other’s eyes—ready to go in for a kiss…but that gets cut off and we are directed to a bird’s eye view scene of Superman flying up to the air, while Lois who was left at the rooftop looks up to him [this image looks very similar to the scene before Lois faints after the helicopter event in Superman: The Movie]

PART II

· Now let me talk about Richard White. Nope, the guy is not Perry White’s son despite having the same last name. He might be Perry’s nephew or someone else completely. There have been some rumors that he is a pilot, but he felt more like a businessman to me. He is a very attractive man and would perfectly suit Lois in appearance, but that’s where it ends because he is the wrong man for her. He came off as a bit arrogant and controlling—maybe that’s the reason why Lois chooses to keep their engagement pro-longed! He also doesn’t seem to know the REAL Lois Lane and there was a voiceover from Richard where he questions Lois’s behavior, saying that he hasn’t seen her act that certain way before---I’m guessing that Richard is not familiar with Lois’s assertive, go getter attitude and her knack for getting into trouble all the time or maybe Richard was referring to how different Lois is when Superman waltzed back into the world. Richard White sees Superman as a rival for Lois’s affections and I have a strong feeling it will turn into jealousy [I did learn from a “friend” that there will be a reason why Richard will be envious of the Man-of-Steel and it will involve both Lois Lane and the “munchkin”—but we’ll all just have to wait and see till the movie comes out on June 30th 2006.] Another scene gave us Richard questioning Lois’s feeling for Superman. He asks her if she was in love with Superman---the guilty look she gave him mixed with her silence speaks volumes! He asks her where she found Superman and Lois answers “He got me!”—Lois is referring to her famous quote in Superman: The Movie…”You’ve got me!?! Who’s got you???”

· The rough footage provided by Singer was simply INCREDIBLE! It felt like I was watching an epic Superman film for the first time! Everyone was amazed by it and everyone was literally teary eyed after seeing the rough trailer played once, and then for the 2nd time by request of everyone in there. No words can describe how good this trailer was, and to think it’s still considered a rough quickly put together trailer---imagine how the final results will turn out to be! We didn’t catch a glimpse of the gigantic globe atop the Daily Planet building, but we did see a smaller version of it rotating on top of the entrance to the building. Singer wasn’t lying when he said that the movie is first and foremost a love story—the whole footage simply screams romantic movie because Lois and Clark/Superman’s relationship is the core and center of the film. No action scenes were provided yet, but we did see a very quick clip of the airplane disaster scene and the interior of the Daily Planet offices blowing up. Another spectacular clip was that of Kevin Spacey’s Lex Luthor—he looked like an evil dictator with his group of cronies behind him. They all look menacing together and this Lex gave off this Hitler-ish vibe. Brandon Routh as both Clark Kent and Superman was fantastic! His Clark wasn’t an uber-dork—he felt more like Mark Waid’s Clark to me…shy, quiet and clumsy but someone very friendly. There’s this clip I loved of Clark and Lois in a packed elevator. They were on opposite ends with many people blocking them from each other; they were the only people in there not reading a newspaper. Clark’s attention was full on Lois Lane and is trying to wave to her, but Lois’s mind seems to wander on her mixed emotions over Superman’s return and probably her guilt over writing a Pulitzer prize winning article on “Why the World Doesn’t Need Superman” and her relationship with Richard. I also loved Brandon’s Superman and his facial expressions as Superman—he comes off as a regal, powerful yet kindhearted person who you can trust your life to by just looking at him…and his voice was oh so deep and sexy!!! In every scene he shared with Lois, it’s very obvious that he’s in love with her and only her! There’s just no way I can see this version of Superman loving anyone else—Lois is clearly the “love of his life” for eternity!

routhfan

Message par LeMartien 2005-08-30, 11:37

Elle tient pas un site sur Loïs Lane justement ?
LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

Message par routhfan 2005-08-30, 12:43

si ...Le "Lois Lane Daily Journal"

http://www.freewebs.com/loislane/
un site que j'aime beaucoup...C'es une fille très ouverte,surtout dans un autre site ou nous sommes inscrites toutes les deux et ou les gens sont plutot des fans à morts d'Erica et qui jurent qu'ils ne vont jamais aimer Bosworth.J'ai aimé qu'elle soit ouverte et qu'elle la défende qu'on les fans la critiquait tout le temps...

routhfan

Message par LeMartien 2005-08-30, 14:02

mouais les défenseurs de Erica sont ceux qui n'ont jamais vécu l'époque Teri... le choc des générations
LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

Message par routhfan 2005-08-30, 15:49

non, je pense que la plupart ont vu Teri, mais aiment plus Erica.Elle joue pas mal et elle est très convaincante mais je ne trouve pas son jeu extraordinaire...Ce qui me fait rire,c'est que quand tu dis que tu n'es pas un grand fan d'Erica, tu n'es pas un fan, de Lois Lane en général...Mais quand tu dis que "tu n'aimeras pas"la Lois de Kate,tu es un vrai fan...Certains ont été tiqués d'entendre que la Lois de Kate allait etre plus proche de Teri que ne l'es Erica...C'est drole...LOL

routhfan

Message par LeMartien 2005-08-30, 16:22

ils ont vu Teri une fois et encore, en photo Very Happy

Font chier ces fans de Smv...
LeMartien
LeMartien
Homme d'acier

Message par routhfan 2005-08-30, 16:59

il y a actuellement une interview de Margot Kidder et Erica Durance qui ont toutes les deux participé à une convention de comics...L'interview est divisé en 2 et je pense que dans la deuxième partie on les a peut etre interviewé sur Kate et j'aimerais bien connaitre l'avis de Durance sur elle lol!!

routhfan

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-08-31, 21:13

Pas de Kate dans la part 2... m'enfin pour ceux que ça interresse voici la part One :

CANADIAN NATIONAL COMIC BOOK EXPO: MARGOT KIDDER AND ERICA DURANCE

TORONTO -- Margot Kidder and Erica Durance share a character, and now they've shared a stage.

Kidder, who played Lois Lane in the four Christopher Reeve Superman films, and Durance, who plays Lois in The WB's Smallville, were the subject of a panel at the Canadian National Comic Book Expo on Sunday.

Below is the first part of a two-part, edited transcription of the question-and-answer session:

Question: Have either of you met Noel Neill? Has her portrayal of Lois Lane influenced you?

Durance: I did meet her briefly at a convention and it was wonderful. She was such a sassy woman. She's a tiny little thing. A lot of people were wanting pictures, and she was so great, but she had such great boundaries: "OK, I'm done."

For me, being one who has watched the ladies before me, they definitely influence it, and you hope you do justice to the stuff that they've done before.

Kidder: I've met her and she's wonderful, totally wonderful. And then when I found out she's going to be 85 this year, I was stunned. She has so much energy, puts us to change.

I think there was a huge social change between her Lois and certainly my Lois, which was post 60s. What I tried to do was make my Lois act like a liberated woman, if you will, around Clark. Then when she was around Superman, she kind of feel apart and turned into a semi-retard and went all goo-goo, as younger woman sometimes tend to fall in love, and I certainly did at that phase of my life.

I just think that Erica's work is absolutely fabulous and psychologically more nuanced than what we were doing.

Durance: I think, too, that's true. As society changes, they have different things that women are allowed to do and allowed to have kinds of experiences and things like that. Now, it's more toward where I can even kick somebody or punch somebody or something that, where it wasn't necessarily as accepted.

As society goes along, you have to amalgamate and chance, yeah, but stay true to the base line of what the character is. And I agree with Margot, there is a time when a woman likes to put up that front and say they're independent, but secretly there's always somebody who makes them go, "Gluh, gluh," and they can't talk.

Kidder: It's hormones.

Question: With the remake of Superman, did you try for any of the roles? And if not, what else do you have going?

Durance: Basically, the idea with the feature film -- and, again I'm not privvy to all the upper echelon and the decisions they make -- I think they wanted to try to keep the projects separate, so they could keep them both going, which is actually very smart financially. They've got two different things going.

So I don't think they ever really considered anyone from Smallville. They wanted to keep a whole new cast.

Right now, I'm focusing on doing the best that I can. Getting a part where you play something like this is a huge thing, and, again, following women who have done it before and I was very nervous about it. So I still really am focusing on that and getting my feet wet. If something happens later on, that's fine, but we're shooting right now and that's what I'm focused on.

Question: Can you tell us about the upcoming season of Smallville?

Kidder: Don't say anything that will get you fired. (laughs)

Durance: Basically, they've graduated from last year. I know that the different characters are experiencing a lot of those things you do experience when you get out of high school, relationships and different things like that.

Again, I'm not privvy to all the things that happen. Usually, I get a script a couple of days before it starts and then you just memorize and hope that you can hit your mark and say your lines properly.

But I think there are some exciting things in the future. And I do think they want to have them grow up a little bit and have some more exciting things happen.

Question: I have a (relative) who loves Superman 2. And I just wanted her to know that I let you know.

Kidder: Well, thank you very much. There's another Superman 2 that no one's seen.

We were a year over schedule, actually, on the first two movies. We shot them as two movies, but in one shoot. Dick Donner was just the most extraordianary director and didn't feel the need to be glib and snide and let the world feel he didn't take it very seriously. In fact, what he did, was take it very seriously.

And then what happened was the first one came out, we shot most of the second one and the first one was a huge hit. And the producers -- Truth, Justice and the American way being what it is -- were totally crooks. They fired him because they didn't want to pay him all the money they owed him.

So they were going to shoot the last two scenes with me and Chris (Reeve), put it together and say it was directed by Richard Lester, who they owed 3 million bucks to from another movie, and they said they would pay him as he finished up this one. Then the Directors Guild said that you can't do that, half of the movie has to be really directed by the person who gets the credit. So they hastily rewrote a lot, and then Chris and I had to refilm these newly written scenes. So there is somewhere, in a vault, a wonderful Dick Donner Superman 2 scenes with Christopher and I, and I'd love you to write Warner Bros. and ask where it is.

It really, really was fabulous. And he was such a great director. So there's another one out there, but nobody seems to know where.

Question: Aside from their obvious apperance, what was it about the late Christopher Reeve and Tom Welling that makes them such a great Superman from Lois' perspective?

Durance: I think there is something about the way the characters are written. But both of them, physically, they have the classic American dream, the great structured face, very clean. And that kind of goes into the psyche of being a good person, for some reason. People think if they have a perfect face and really bright blue eyes, their bent is to be the good person and do the good things and be heroic.

And of course there's size, obviously. Both of them are big guys and that helps as well with it. (To Kidder) Does that work?

Kidder: I wish this new movie well because I'm dying to see it. But I don't know how anyone could look as much like Superman as Chris Reeve did. On that level alone, I think you're right.

I mean, he looked good even with a spitcurl in the middle of his forehead. That's not normally a good look for a guy. He also looked wholesome and good. And he had, in real life, a kind of boy-scout straight streak, except for about three or four months there I can't talk about.

He really went from Superman to Clark. I am one of those women who thought Clark was kind of cooler and sexier than Superman. Because he was more real and bumbly and human. And Christopher really made the swtich between the two with great acting skill and acting chops.

I think the kid who is cast as Superman right now has huge boots to fill. And boy do I wish him well and I hope he does a great job. But Christopher was amazing. He was Superman in those movies.

Question: When Christopher was cast, he was only 165-170 pounds?

Kidder: He was the skinniest dork I ever laid eyes on. (laughs) When I did my screen test, I walked onto the set and couldn't believe they cast this guy as Superman. I didn't know much about Superman, but I did know he was supposed to have some muscles.

Then they tried all of these paddings on Chris, including ... Well, there was a discussion with these really sleazy producers. (In French accent) "Either he has a big one, or he has nothing." So poor Chris had to come out in these different size codpieces.

I just went, "Chris, tell them to go to Hell." It was his first movie and he was doing what they said for a while -- and then I got at him.

But he went to the gym. And he worked and worked and worked, and he got that body before we started shooting, because the padding just looked stupid. He was a very hard-working guy with anything he tackled, he went for it. And by the time we got halfway through, he went from this skinny dork to this kind of big hunk.

Suddenly, these women were all over him. He kind of thought, "Well, this is good. Good stuff." And women would be falling in droves. He made quite a transformation.

Question: What was it like to work with Chris, Tom and Michael (Rosenbaum) on Smallville?

Durance: I never worked with Chris before. But I worked, obviously, with Tom and Michael. The first I met with Tom he came in early to start the season to read scenes with me and the producer. Right then and there I thought we've got somebody who is not buying into the fame surrounding him. He wants people to feel comfortable and he's like a Southern gentlemen, which is something I think his character brings to that Clark Kent thing. Very down to earth, very fun, very nice person.

And I think he does a very good job. It's hard, because you get used to who they are as a person when you talk to them, then you go on set and see the transformation and that kind of blank stare that he has, like the bumbling thing you said that Chris did. You know, the adjustment between the two.

Michael has the reputation that precedes him.

Kidder: Is that the guy that plays Lex Luthor?

Durance: Yeah.

Kidder: He's so good.

Durance: He's fantastic. He's a very good actor and he's fun to with. And he's just crazy. Part of the way he gets his energy is by jumping around the set and making jokes. He's a big ball of energy. And that helps keep you relaxed. Both are great.

Question: Have you seen the new Superman costume?

Kidder: I've seen pictures. That ass is awfully tight. (laughs)

Question: Have you ever seen Tom in tights?

Durance: No, no tights.

Kidder: Why don't we see him in tights?

Durance: Once he puts on the costume, then it's not the story about his past anymore. He's now Superman, which might be a problem for Brandon Routh because now there will be two of them.

Question: You seem to bring a lot of depth to your character in Smallville. How much is script or do you get to have some input?

Durance: Basically, when you're working on episodics, you don't have a lot of leeway as far as dialogue and that stor of thing. What is written before you, you have to make work, and that's in respect to the writers. Thank goodness I have writers and conceptualists that you give an idea of being able to do fun things, and get in fights with people and have interesting dialogue and things like that. As an actor, you bring what you can to that moment, try to flush it out and make it interesting. It's one of those things in acting, you should your take and hope it works out well. I just try to be as open as I can and honest as I can.

Question: You never watch yourself?

Durance: I don't watch. That's the part that's not very much like Lois.

Question: How much practical joking has there been on your sets?

Kidder: Dick Donner is a notorious practical joker. Notorious. I was actually going through a divorce when we were shooting Superman 1, and anytime I got a little self-pitying or mopey, he would make some really ghastly divorce joke.

There was quite a bit of it. And Christopher was very earnest when we were making the first one. There's a great English expression, "Take the piss out of," and Donner would do that. But you would also laugh when you were the butt of his jokes.

Durance: A lot of our jokes and those kinds of things just came from mistakes, saying the wrong lines and all those kinds of things. They were really good with me because I was so intense, especially in the first year because I was so nervous about it, that they really didn't try to pull too many pranks on me because I was so stressed out as it was. But they did try to do stuff like make funny faces at you when they're behind the camera reading their lines to you.

Michael is the one who likes to pull pranks and do jokes to person, and come out with weird costumes on and things like that. You just got to go with it and have fun.

Question: I've actually been on that boardwalk on Niagara Falls, and I've always been impressed with that scene in the movie. How much of that was you, how much was a stunt lady and how much was special effects?

Kidder: Well, quite a bit was actually me because it was before the days where they got really, really nervous with insurance companies and not letting actors do stuff. Some of it was shot in England, where it was a James Bond thing. It was a big tank and they could throw a stunt person in and it would look like the Niagara River.

Some of the stuff wide out was a stunt lady, but what they would do with me was they would put a big harness under my costume and they would have 10 stunt men standing out of camera view, holding on to each other, who apparently were going to catch me if I were swept down the river. And I think of it now and I go, "Whoa!"

And there was a big cable that went from my costume onto the beach. And I was being filled with bravado about it until I stepped into the river. And it's so powerful that you're feet are just gone. It was quite scary. It's the only stunt that I've been part of that's scared me. It was that one. It terrified me. And it was wet and cold.
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-08-31, 21:15

Et la Part 2...

CANADIAN NATIONAL COMIC BOOK EXPO: MARGOT KIDDER AND ERICA DURANCE

TORONTO -- Margot Kidder and Erica Durance share a character, and now they've shared a stage.

Kidder, who played Lois Lane in the four Christopher Reeve Superman films, and Durance, who plays Lois in The WB's Smallville, were the subject of a panel at the Canadian National Comic Book Expo on Sunday.

Below is the complete edited transcription of the question-and-answer session:

Question: Have either of you met Noel Neill? Has her portrayal of Lois Lane influenced you?

Durance: I did meet her briefly at a convention and it was wonderful. She was such a sassy woman. She's a tiny little thing. A lot of people were wanting pictures, and she was so great, but she had such great boundaries: "OK, I'm done."

For me, being one who has watched the ladies before me, they definitely influence it, and you hope you do justice to the stuff that they've done before.

Kidder: I've met her and she's wonderful, totally wonderful. And then when I found out she's going to be 85 this year, I was stunned. She has so much energy, puts us to change.

I think there was a huge social change between her Lois and certainly my Lois, which was post 60s. What I tried to do was make my Lois act like a liberated woman, if you will, around Clark. Then when she was around Superman, she kind of feel apart and turned into a semi-retard and went all goo-goo, as younger woman sometimes tend to fall in love, and I certainly did at that phase of my life.

I just think that Erica's work is absolutely fabulous and psychologically more nuanced than what we were doing.

Durance: I think, too, that's true. As society changes, they have different things that women are allowed to do and allowed to have kinds of experiences and things like that. Now, it's more toward where I can even kick somebody or punch somebody or something that, where it wasn't necessarily as accepted.

As society goes along, you have to amalgamate and chance, yeah, but stay true to the base line of what the character is. And I agree with Margot, there is a time when a woman likes to put up that front and say they're independent, but secretly there's always somebody who makes them go, "Gluh, gluh," and they can't talk.

Kidder: It's hormones.

Question: With the remake of Superman, did you try for any of the roles? And if not, what else do you have going?

Durance: Basically, the idea with the feature film -- and, again I'm not privvy to all the upper echelon and the decisions they make -- I think they wanted to try to keep the projects separate, so they could keep them both going, which is actually very smart financially. They've got two different things going.

So I don't think they ever really considered anyone from Smallville. They wanted to keep a whole new cast.

Right now, I'm focusing on doing the best that I can. Getting a part where you play something like this is a huge thing, and, again, following women who have done it before and I was very nervous about it. So I still really am focusing on that and getting my feet wet. If something happens later on, that's fine, but we're shooting right now and that's what I'm focused on.

Question: Can you tell us about the upcoming season of Smallville?

Kidder: Don't say anything that will get you fired. (laughs)

Durance: Basically, they've graduated from last year. I know that the different characters are experiencing a lot of those things you do experience when you get out of high school, relationships and different things like that.

Again, I'm not privvy to all the things that happen. Usually, I get a script a couple of days before it starts and then you just memorize and hope that you can hit your mark and say your lines properly.

But I think there are some exciting things in the future. And I do think they want to have them grow up a little bit and have some more exciting things happen.

Question: I have a (relative) who loves Superman 2. And I just wanted her to know that I let you know.

Kidder: Well, thank you very much. There's another Superman 2 that no one's seen.

We were a year over schedule, actually, on the first two movies. We shot them as two movies, but in one shoot. Dick Donner was just the most extraordianary director and didn't feel the need to be glib and snide and let the world feel he didn't take it very seriously. In fact, what he did, was take it very seriously.

And then what happened was the first one came out, we shot most of the second one and the first one was a huge hit. And the producers -- Truth, Justice and the American way being what it is -- were totally crooks. They fired him because they didn't want to pay him all the money they owed him.

So they were going to shoot the last two scenes with me and Chris (Reeve), put it together and say it was directed by Richard Lester, who they owed 3 million bucks to from another movie, and they said they would pay him as he finished up this one. Then the Directors Guild said that you can't do that, half of the movie has to be really directed by the person who gets the credit. So they hastily rewrote a lot, and then Chris and I had to refilm these newly written scenes. So there is somewhere, in a vault, a wonderful Dick Donner Superman 2 scenes with Christopher and I, and I'd love you to write Warner Bros. and ask where it is.

It really, really was fabulous. And he was such a great director. So there's another one out there, but nobody seems to know where.

Question: Aside from their obvious apperance, what was it about the late Christopher Reeve and Tom Welling that makes them such a great Superman from Lois' perspective?

Durance: I think there is something about the way the characters are written. But both of them, physically, they have the classic American dream, the great structured face, very clean. And that kind of goes into the psyche of being a good person, for some reason. People think if they have a perfect face and really bright blue eyes, their bent is to be the good person and do the good things and be heroic.

And of course there's size, obviously. Both of them are big guys and that helps as well with it. (To Kidder) Does that work?

Kidder: I wish this new movie well because I'm dying to see it. But I don't know how anyone could look as much like Superman as Chris Reeve did. On that level alone, I think you're right.

I mean, he looked good even with a spitcurl in the middle of his forehead. That's not normally a good look for a guy. He also looked wholesome and good. And he had, in real life, a kind of boy-scout straight streak, except for about three or four months there I can't talk about.

He really went from Superman to Clark. I am one of those women who thought Clark was kind of cooler and sexier than Superman. Because he was more real and bumbly and human. And Christopher really made the swtich between the two with great acting skill and acting chops.

I think the kid who is cast as Superman right now has huge boots to fill. And boy do I wish him well and I hope he does a great job. But Christopher was amazing. He was Superman in those movies.

Question: When Christopher was cast, he was only 165-170 pounds?

Kidder: He was the skinniest dork I ever laid eyes on. (laughs) When I did my screen test, I walked onto the set and couldn't believe they cast this guy as Superman. I didn't know much about Superman, but I did know he was supposed to have some muscles.

Then they tried all of these paddings on Chris, including ... Well, there was a discussion with these really sleazy producers. (In French accent) "Either he has a big one, or he has nothing." So poor Chris had to come out in these different size codpieces.

I just went, "Chris, tell them to go to Hell." It was his first movie and he was doing what they said for a while -- and then I got at him.

But he went to the gym. And he worked and worked and worked, and he got that body before we started shooting, because the padding just looked stupid. He was a very hard-working guy with anything he tackled, he went for it. And by the time we got halfway through, he went from this skinny dork to this kind of big hunk.

Suddenly, these women were all over him. He kind of thought, "Well, this is good. Good stuff." And women would be falling in droves. He made quite a transformation.
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par SUPERMAG 2005-08-31, 21:16

Question: What was it like to work with Chris, Tom and Michael (Rosenbaum) on Smallville?

Durance: I never worked with Chris before. But I worked, obviously, with Tom and Michael. The first I met with Tom he came in early to start the season to read scenes with me and the producer. Right then and there I thought we've got somebody who is not buying into the fame surrounding him. He wants people to feel comfortable and he's like a Southern gentlemen, which is something I think his character brings to that Clark Kent thing. Very down to earth, very fun, very nice person.

And I think he does a very good job. It's hard, because you get used to who they are as a person when you talk to them, then you go on set and see the transformation and that kind of blank stare that he has, like the bumbling thing you said that Chris did. You know, the adjustment between the two.

Michael has the reputation that precedes him.

Kidder: Is that the guy that plays Lex Luthor?

Durance: Yeah.

Kidder: He's so good.

Durance: He's fantastic. He's a very good actor and he's fun to with. And he's just crazy. Part of the way he gets his energy is by jumping around the set and making jokes. He's a big ball of energy. And that helps keep you relaxed. Both are great.

Question: Have you seen the new Superman costume?

Kidder: I've seen pictures. That ass is awfully tight. (laughs)

Question: Have you ever seen Tom in tights?

Durance: No, no tights.

Kidder: Why don't we see him in tights?

Durance: Once he puts on the costume, then it's not the story about his past anymore. He's now Superman, which might be a problem for Brandon Routh because now there will be two of them.

Question: You seem to bring a lot of depth to your character in Smallville. How much is script or do you get to have some input?

Durance: Basically, when you're working on episodics, you don't have a lot of leeway as far as dialogue and that stor of thing. What is written before you, you have to make work, and that's in respect to the writers. Thank goodness I have writers and conceptualists that you give an idea of being able to do fun things, and get in fights with people and have interesting dialogue and things like that. As an actor, you bring what you can to that moment, try to flush it out and make it interesting. It's one of those things in acting, you should your take and hope it works out well. I just try to be as open as I can and honest as I can.

Question: You never watch yourself?

Durance: I don't watch. That's the part that's not very much like Lois.

Question: How much practical joking has there been on your sets?

Kidder: Dick Donner is a notorious practical joker. Notorious. I was actually going through a divorce when we were shooting Superman 1, and anytime I got a little self-pitying or mopey, he would make some really ghastly divorce joke.

There was quite a bit of it. And Christopher was very earnest when we were making the first one. There's a great English expression, "Take the piss out of," and Donner would do that. But you would also laugh when you were the butt of his jokes.

Durance: A lot of our jokes and those kinds of things just came from mistakes, saying the wrong lines and all those kinds of things. They were really good with me because I was so intense, especially in the first year because I was so nervous about it, that they really didn't try to pull too many pranks on me because I was so stressed out as it was. But they did try to do stuff like make funny faces at you when they're behind the camera reading their lines to you.

Michael is the one who likes to pull pranks and do jokes to person, and come out with weird costumes on and things like that. You just got to go with it and have fun.

Question: I've actually been on that boardwalk on Niagara Falls, and I've always been impressed with that scene in the movie. How much of that was you, how much was a stunt lady and how much was special effects?

Kidder: Well, quite a bit was actually me because it was before the days where they got really, really nervous with insurance companies and not letting actors do stuff. Some of it was shot in England, where it was a James Bond thing. It was a big tank and they could throw a stunt person in and it would look like the Niagara River.

Some of the stuff wide out was a stunt lady, but what they would do with me was they would put a big harness under my costume and they would have 10 stunt men standing out of camera view, holding on to each other, who apparently were going to catch me if I were swept down the river. And I think of it now and I go, "Whoa!"

And there was a big cable that went from my costume onto the beach. And I was being filled with bravado about it until I stepped into the river. And it's so powerful that you're feet are just gone. It was quite scary. It's the only stunt that I've been part of that's scared me. It was that one. It terrified me. And it was wet and cold.

Question: What was your favorite scene?

Durance: Well, I like the scenes for different reasons. I love doing any of the fight sequences. It's fun. You get to pretend that you'd actually beat up some 200-pound guy. It's just fun to throw a punch and watch them throw themselves. That's been really good.

I enjoy a lot working with Allison (Mack, who plays Chloe). We have a good camaradarie, and our scenes are always really, really fast, so there's that, "Get your lines out as fast as you can because she's right on top of you." So there's that kind of thing.

Again, I think they write really well with the Lois and Clark scenes, so I've had a lot of fun with them. It's a chance to play those different parts where sometimes I've vulnerable, sometimes I like to poke at him a little bit ... just to play a bunch of things at once. For each of the actors, I kind of have my moments.

Question: For Erica, did they ask you to dye your hair?

Durance: Do you really want to bring this up? Everytime I get into the trailer, I say, "When do I get to be brown again?"

For whatever reason, they wanted some blonde in there. I think, pratically, the character of Lana has the dark hair.

Kidder: They wanted you blonde? I had to have black hair and I was really annoyed because it was jet black.

Durance: I wanted brunette.

Kidder: They never do what we want.

I think they wanted to make a distinction between the two girls because obviously Kristin (Kreuk, who plays Lana) has this nice dark brown hair. I don't know why they thought people might get confused, because we look completely different. That's been kind of my cross to bear. (laughs).

Question: Is there anything you would like to have done as Lois Lane that you never got the chance to do?

Kidder: That's a really good question. I don't know how to answer that. I don't think so. It's so hard to watch yourself act without going, "Oh God, why did I do that?" Or you go "Why did I make that choice?"

Durance: Or "I don't believe me."

Kidder: "I don't believe me." Exactly. All that stuff. So on some level I don't think I've had a day's work in my life doing anything where I haven't driven back to the hotel going, "Oh, I've screwed up. I never work again." And I don't think I've ever watched myself on film wishing I could have started all over and done it all differently. I think the movie worked so well, the first one and a half I call it -- I've stayed a little angry all these years -- they worked so well that I can't imagine what we would have done so well that would have changed it. Because it's really the director that makes the movie, and you put your performance in and your contribution, but in the end he creates it and forms it.

Question: How do you see Lois' relationship with Clark developing on Smallville?

Durance: I think what they wanted to do, because obviously this is about Superman growing up and they brought Lois Lane in earlier, and if you're going to have them already getting along, it would kind of wreck the process. So what they wanted to do is create an interesting relationship that he's never had to experience before. He's got Chloe, who's in love with him, and he's got Lana, who's in love with him, and then suddenly somebody comes in and says, "You're just an idiot."

It kind of makes him think. So I think they wanted to add that layer. And it's also true about life. There's usually that one person that you fall in love, those moments where they affect you like no one else. They respond in a completely different manner than anybody in another circumstance. I think that's why they decided to do that.

Also, they wanted to make both of the characters very strong and very different. And you can't make that stay true if all of a sudden one compromises in a couple of episodes and is madly in love with this person. I think they're wanting to develop that over time.

Again, we know where they end up. I'm not sure what they're going to be doing in the series, but I think that they're enjoying what this is, this side of the relationship. And I really hope so. It's not schmaltzy, and it's more fun.

Kidder: It's boring being schmatlzy. Unless... well ... unless... (laughs)

Question: Have either of you ever gotten together with Teri Hatcher?

Durance: I don't know, she's a bit busy right now. (laughs)

Kidder: She's doing OK. (laughs).

Durance: I've never met Teri.

Kidder: I haven't either.

Question: Erica, are you signed on for 13 episodes?

Durance: Right now, because bosses like to do that, they'll say, "Maybe, we'll do more." It's like dangling a carrot in front of an actor to make sure they behave themselves.

Kidder: They did that to you?

Durance: Oh, yeah.

Kidder: That's terrible! Don't you let them do that! (laughs) You're so brilliant and integal to that show.

We'll talk later. (laughs)

Durance: Right now, it's a minimum of 13. Last year it was four and it went up to 13. So I'm hoping.

Question: Margot, will we ever see your character in Smallville again?

Kidder: No, they killed me. The negotiation wasn't going well and I knew the negotiation was over when someone told me they'd seen me dead in the backyard. That was the end of that.

I enjoyed it. I thought it was fun, and they're nice people. I thought my character was a little dull. I kept wanted do it a little something, and they kept going, "Down, girl, down." I felt she looked like she was on an IV/valium drip. I wasn't very pleased with how it turned out, so I wasn't heartsick.

But I do love the series. I had never seen it; I don't watch much TV. They gave me a whole stack of them before I did my little part. And I thought it was really, really good and multi-layered in a way that we couldn't do, so it was great.

Question: For Erica, is true you're going undercover as a stripper?

Durance: It's undercover? Oh, I thought it was real. (laughs) I'm just saying the show is becoming a little more adult.

Kidder: Are you really?

Durance: I can't let anything out...

Kidder: Lois Lane as a stripper? Wow!

Durance: I protect myself. Don't worry.

Question: You weren't in Superman 3 very much. Was there a problem?

Kidder: I wasn't in Superman 3 very much because when they really screwed Dick Donner ... my diplomacy skills are somewhat limited. A reported asked if people knew what happened and I said the producers were beneath contempt as human beings. It made it on the front page of a magazine, and that's why I wasn't in Superman 3. I had 12 lines, and one of them was, "Oh, Clark."

In Superman 4 we got a new producer, and then I came back.

Question: What was Tom wearing the first time you saw Clark?

Durance: To everyone's chagrin, I have to say that it's a professional set, so there's clothing in all the appropriate places. It was one of the first scenes that I ever had to do with him, and which kind of embarrassing. But it's really good because it gets you past those kind of nerves. You just have to jump in.
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par poussin 2006-01-19, 13:32

quelques photos haute-résolution de Kate Bosworth:

Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080513a8sh.th Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080515a5gh.th Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080524a0mu.th Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080521a9op.th Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080531a1ac.th Kate Bosworth - Page 2 Katebosworth080527a1gz.th
poussin
poussin
Doomsday

http://lncphoto.free.fr

Message par whedoniste 2006-01-30, 18:18

ATTENTION pour tous ce qui on canal +,il y a la diffusion du film Wonderland avec Kate mardi 31 20h 50.
Il me semble que Supermag à canal + donc je ordonne à celui çi de rester chez lui mardi soir sinon Twisted Evil Mr. Green
whedoniste
whedoniste
Je travaille au Daily Planet...

Message par SUPERMAG 2006-01-31, 01:03

whedoniste a écrit:ATTENTION pour tous ce qui on canal +,il y a la diffusion du film Wonderland avec Kate mardi 31 20h 50.
Il me semble que Supermag à canal + donc je ordonne à celui çi de rester chez lui mardi soir sinon Twisted Evil Mr. Green

ben c'est vrai que j'ai canal, mais comme j'ai aussi déjà le dvd du film (que j'ai donc déjà vu...), je crois que je regarderais peut-être pas cette fois-ci... quoique... si y'a rien d'autre... Rolling Eyes
SUPERMAG
SUPERMAG
Super'Administrateur

Message par Contenu sponsorisé

Contenu sponsorisé

Page 2 sur 4 Précédent  1, 2, 3, 4  Suivant